Friday, October 9, 2026

Punctuation in Early Greek New Testament Texts with a Special Look at Romans 9:5: Elihu Online Papers 3 Updated and Back Online!

Back in September 2010 I wrote a paper on the "Punctuation in Early Greek New Testament Texts" and released it as Elihu Online Papers 3 on the old Elihu Books web site. After 2013 when the old site came down due to advances in web site design technology, it took me a few years before I could redesign the site, put it back online, and then put all the material back that had been available on the old site for several years. That process is still ongoing, as I had many items on the site which I am updating before putting them back online. 

Elihu Online Papers 3 is the latest item to be updated and restored on the new Elihu Books & Media site. You can get the updated PDF "Punctuation in Early Greek New Testament Texts With a Special Look at Romans 9:5" here to read and/or to download. It has been significantly updated, along with images of many of the texts analyzed. As the focus is on punctuation in ancient Greek New Testament texts and on Romans 9:5, the title has been revised to reflect these as the primary subjects discussed. 

If you are at all interested in the punctuation of early Greek New Testament and other texts, or with the proper understanding, punctuation, and translation of Romans 9:5 and other texts, you will definitely enjoy this free, updated paper!

No comments:

Punctuation in Early Greek New Testament Texts with a Special Look at Romans 9:5: Elihu Online Papers 3 Updated and Back Online!

Back in September 2010 I wrote a paper on the "Punctuation in Early Greek New Testament Texts" and released it as Elihu Online Pap...